1. Artistic License
By selecting Landfall Floral Co., you are entrusting us to use our design skills and capabilities consistent with our artistic vision. You entrust us to choose all floral varieties, color schemes, and textures. In other words, you are purchasing an example of our artistic vision, but not necessarily any specific flower variety, color, or combination. Your order allows us to exercise our full Artistic License to create distinctive and unique floral pieces consistent with our vision.
Flowers, as all things in nature, have seasons and production and shipping cycles that may affect your order. We order only premium flowers from reliable growers and try to provide the freshest product possible. Occasionally weather or shipping problems can occur, if we must substitute, we promise to do it consistent with our Artistic License. Regarding flower substitutions, we reserve the right to substitute any stem for one of equal or greater value within the quality and standards held by the company. Images of our arrangements on our website are examples only. We reserve the right to make substitutions but will maintain the general nature of the requested order.
3. Order Pickup
(A) Availability - Orders are available for pick up during shop hours 10am-5:30pm, Tuesday through Friday each week. For details on how to pick up orders at our Union Station shop, see the section on our F.A.Q. page around Location, Hours & Parking.
(B) Order Handoff - Please come to our shop with the order number ready. If your order is a fresh flower order, your flowers will be stored in the cooler for freshness until the time of pickup. Note that there may be customers ahead of you in line, so please allow up to 10 minutes for order handoff.
- Late Pickups - If you are not able to pick up on designated day, we can hold your order for an additional 48 hours. However, note that flowers are a perishable product and the time delayed in pickup will mean less time to enjoy the blooms at their peak health. Orders for pickup on the last day of the business week (Friday) can be held until closing the first day of our return (Monday).
- Forfeited Orders - If your order is not able to be picked up by closing of the second day after the scheduled pickup day, it will be forfeited without a refund as we can no longer guarantee the freshness of your blooms and reserve space in our cooler for storage.
- Alternate Pickup Contact - If for any reason you are not able to pick up your order, you are always welcome to have a pal pick-up in your place! Let us know who to expect through your order notes, emailing hello@, or calling the shop.
4. Order Delivery
(A) Availability - Orders are available for delivery between 9:00am-1:30pm and 1:30pm-6:30pm, Tuesday through Friday each week. Customers can select a delivery timeframe for their order at checkout.
(B) Delivery Zones -We deliver Tuesday-Friday with at least 24-hours notice to ensure we can slot your order into our schedule! Our neighborhoods for delivery:
- Zone 1: 80202 (Union Station/LoDo), 80294 (Central Business District/LoDo) - $10
- Zone 2: 80203 (Capitol Hill, Civic Center), 80204 (Auraria/Jefferson Park), 80205 (Cole, Coors Field, Five Points, RiNo, Whittier), 80211 (Highlands/Sunnyside), 80218 (City Park West), 80290 (Capitol Hill, Central Business District), 80293 (Capitol Hill, Central Business District, Cheesman Park, LoDo) - $15
- Zone 3: 80033 (Wheat Ridge), 80206 (City Park/Congress Park), 80212 (Berkeley, Lakeside, Mountain View, Wheat Ridge), 80214 (Edgewater) - $25
(C) Recipient Availability - If your order is a gift, we encourage double-checking the recipient's availability. If they are not home to receive their flowers or we have trouble with delivery, we cannot be responsible for any redelivery fee(s), damage due to the elements (if an order is left at the front door), or rejected order. We are not able to refund delivery fees and costs after a delivery has been made.
(D) Delivery Protocol
Successfully Delivered Orders:
- Delivery Notification - If an order is successfully delivered and received by the recipient, you will receive a notification text, including a photo of the order, to the number provided in your order. (Messaging rates may apply)
- “Porched” Orders - If the recipient is not available at the delivery address to receive their order, but by all measures the address appears to be the correct address, we will “porch” the order, leaving it in a secure, covered area at the doorstep. If the order is delivered to a business during its open hours, we will leave with a representative of the business to give to the recipient upon their return. In either scenario, we will text a delivery notification to both you and the recipient.
- Incorrect Addresses - Landfall does not take responsibility for orders with incorrectly entered delivery addresses. If an order is placed with an incorrect or wrong address but successfully delivered, it is the your responsibility to reach out to the resident of said address to retrieve the floral order.
- Undeliverable Orders - Landfall makes every effort to check delivery addresses before delivery to ensure the address exists and delivery instructions are complete. However, if we find upon delivery that the address requires further detail or does not offer a secure, covered place for “porching” the order, we will contact both you and the recipient for assistance. If we are unable to reach either you or the recipient within 10 minutes of arrival at the address provided, we will deem the delivery “Undeliverable,” notify you through by text, and return the order to our shop. If it takes any longer than 20 minutes to resolve the delivery details from the time of arrival, we will need to continue with our delivery routes and reschedule delivery for a different time frame or day (redelivery fees will apply).
- Redelivery Fees - For Landfall to reattempt redelivery for an order, you will need to inform us of your next desired delivery timeframe (based on our delivery timeframes and availability) and pay a new delivery fee via emailed invoice at least 1 hour prior to redelivery. Orders for delivery during our last delivery window of the week (1:30-6:30pm on Fridays) are not eligible for redelivery and can only be picked up on the next business day, Monday. Orders not redelivered or picked up within 72-hours of the original delivery window will be forfeited without a refund as we can no longer guarantee the freshness of your blooms and reserve space in our cooler for storage.
(E) Additional Fees and Services
- Priority Delivery - Delivery options are for 4 to 5-hour timeframes. To request delivery guaranteed within a 1-hour time window, is an additional $20 fee on top of your delivery rate. Customers can email hello@ for this addition to their pre-order.
- Large Orders - Due to the extra time required for delivery loading and hand-off, a surcharge of 10% is added onto the order total (prior to delivery and tax) for orders over $500. If we see an order come through for over $500, we will email the customer an invoice prior to delivery to cover that difference. This invoice must be paid within 24-hours of delivery in order for the order to be processed.
- On-site Setup at Delivery - Our delivery and floral team have full plates of work to do, and on-site setup is NOT included in any order unless requested. On-site setup of your floral order can be provided at a fee of $50/hour per florist. Customers can email hello@ to inquire about team availability and a quote for setup upon delivery. An invoice will be provided if the service is available and must be paid within 24-hours of delivery; any later of notice, and our team may be fully booked and unavailable.
5. Order Rescheduling & Cancellations
If you need to reschedule your order and we have not yet created your order, we are happy to change your pickup or delivery to a future date, as our schedule allows. For orders greater than $250 (before taxes and fees), we can reschedule at no charge if changed sooner than 48-hours prior to delivery; with less than 48-hours notice, we will have already pre-purchased supplies for your order and will charge a 10% fee for rescheduling.
- Orders Less than $250 (before taxes and fees) - Cancellations can be made up to 24-hours in advance of the planned delivery or pickup for a full refund. Cancellations made with less than 24-hours notice will be provided store credit via digital gift card.
- Orders Greater than $250 (before taxes and fees) - Cancellations can be made up to 48-hours in advance of the planned delivery or pickup for a 50% refund due to the materials and supplies secured in advance to create your order. Cancellations made with less than 48-hours notice can be provided either a 25% refund or store credit via digital gift card.
- Same-day Orders - Same-day orders for pickup or delivery are final orders and cannot be canceled as we will have already committed resources to immediately creating your order.
6. Order Credit, Replacement, and Exchange:
(A) Fresh Flowers
We create each bouquet and arrangement with care, intention, and artistry! While we don’t offer refunds on our fresh flower items, if we have been at fault in designing your order, we want to make it right!
Customers have 24-hours within the time of pickup or order delivery to notify Landfall Floral Co. by email or phone call if they are unhappy with the quality of their order. We'll assess your concerns and talk through one of two options:
- Store credit in the amount of the original purchase (provided via online gift card)
- A replacement floral order made and ready for pickup or complimentary redelivery within the next business day
Acceptable causes for store credit or replacement floral order:
- Flowers were properly cared for but the majority of your blooms didn't last more than 3 days (customers have up to 1 week to notify Landfall of this scenario).
- Flowers and/or vases were damaged upon pickup, or immediately upon receipt of delivery
- The color palette or item created did not match your order
- An acceptable special request based upon an allergy or strong floral dislike was overlooked
Reasons that will not qualify for store credit or replacement floral order:
- Dissatisfaction based on blooms matching photos identically. Product imagery is only a representation of general color, size and style and should not be interpreted as an exact representation of the product.
- Flowers damaged due to improper care.
- Dislike for the specific flower varieties, colors, or combinations
If requests for refunds are made after 24-hours of receiving your order, or if your flowers have been improperly cared for or have experienced sun or heat damage, we reserve the right to decline any credit or replacement order. Absolutely no refunds will be made based on improper flower care from the customer or recipient. Once flowers have been picked up or delivered to the recipient’s address, we are no longer responsible for damages or mishandling that may occur. This includes damage from the weather or dehydration if the recipient is unable to bring the flowers inside at time of delivery.
(B) Dried Flowers and Merchandise
We accept dried flower and merchandise items for return for store credit if the following criteria are met::
- Items are returned to Landfall’s shop within 30 days of purchase.
- Items are returned to Landfall’s shop with the original packaging intact, unused and undamaged in order to be eligible for a return.
- Order number, credit card/payment info or receipt is provided at the time of return.
(A) Returns - Items that are rented from Landfall (i.e. glassware, vases, etc.) must be collected and returned to Landfall’s shop by closing of Landfall’s next business day immediately following the order pickup/delivery.
(B) Pricing - Rental items are provided at a discounted rate. Rental items are billed in your original order at full market value and upon rental return, Landfall will issue a refund within 48 hours for the difference between discounted rental rate and the market value.
(C) Late Fees - These rental items are a part of Landfall’s inventory shared for events and may be reserved for another upcoming event. For each day the rentals are returned late, Landfall will reduce the refund amount by 20%. Items not returned within 5 days of the original pickup/delivery will be considered full-price purchases and not eligible for any refund.
(D) Damages or Loss - Any rentals that are not returned or returned with damages and requiring repair beyond normal wear-and-tear and cleaning will be considered full-price purchases and not eligible for any refund.