Location, Hours & Parking
Where is Landfall Floral Co. located?
You can find us at our charming kiosk inside Denver Union Station, located at 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver CO 80202.
- If you enter through the front doors of Union Station (Wynkoop Street), walk through the Grand Hall toward the back benches—our large kiosk space is centered between Wafels & Dinges and the Tourist Information desk.
- If you enter through the back from the train tracks (Wewatta Street), we are directly in front of the rows of benches, just to the left of Wafels and Dinges and to the right of the Tourist Information desk.
Can’t wait to meet you!
When is Landfall open?
We are open Monday - Friday from 10am-6:30pm. We are closed Saturdays and Sundays.
Is there parking available?
While Denver Union Station does not have a dedicated parking lot, street and metered parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. For quick pick-ups, you can take advantage of convenient loading zone parking (south entrance in front of the fountains).
- Loading Zone Pickup/Dropoff: Up to 5 minutes, Free
- Street Parking: ~$2/hour, 4 hour maximum
Placing An Order
Can I customize my bouquet or arrangement?
We appreciate your interest in customization, however to maintain the integrity of our signature style and the volume of orders we receive, we are not typically able to accommodate custom orders with a few exceptions:
- Color Palette Customization - Orders over $750 minimum
- Allergies - Please let us know any allergies in your order notes and we will absolutely honor that!
- Any Strong Floral Dislikes (Looks or Fragrance) - If you aren’t a fan of any particular flower, let us know and we will be sure to exclude. There’s an endless array of flower options, so we’re excited to create something you will love!
Can I customize the colors of my bouquet or arrangement?
Certainly! While can’t accommodate specific color requests, we do offer three distinct color palettes to fit any occasion:
- Light & Airy: Soft Pastels
- Vibrant & Playful: Saturated Pinks, Oranges, Purples, Yellows &/or Lime Green
- Earthy & Elegant: Soft Pastels & Earth Tones blended
Can I request specific flowers, like dahlias or sunflowers, in my bouquet or arrangement?
While love your your love for flowers! Based upon seasonality, availability, and varying budgets within our floral items, we unfortunately cannot accomodate special requests for individual flower types. However, if there’s any blooms you’re not a fan of, let us know and we’ll be sure to exclude from your order!
I'm looking for an item not in your offerings (e.g., dozen roses, lily arrangement, etc.). Can I place an order for it?
With our style being a bit more eclectic and our passion to showcasing the best of what’s in-season, our exact flowers in stock varies week to week. We absolutely love to highlight lesser-known and one-of-a-kind blooms, so we don’t typically take orders for more traditional items, such as dozen-rose bouquets. However, from everything in its own time and place, we will occasionally feature single-bloom offerings, such as romantic roses for Valentine's Day or bundles of peonies in the spring.
Pick-up & Delivery
When and where do you delivery to? What are your delivery rates?
We deliver Tuesday-Friday with at least 48-hours notice to ensure we can slot your order into our schedule! Our neighborhoods for delivery:
- Zone 1: 80202 (Union Station, LoDo) - $10
- Zone 2: 80203 (Capitol Hill / Civic Center), 80204 (Auroria, Jefferson Park), 80205 (Five Points / Coors Field), 80293 (Capitol Hill) - $15
- Zone 3: 802011 (Highlands) - $20
At checkout, you can select you’re preferred delivery window: 9-11am, or 4-6:30pm.
On occasion, we can accommodate a same- or next-day delivery. Give us a call to see if we have capacity for your order!
When will my pickup order be ready? Where do I go to for pickup?
Your order will be ready for pickup at opening (10:30am) and available until closing (5:30pm). During this time, your flowers will be stored in the cooler for freshness. If you can't make it on the designated day, give us a call or email, and we can hold your order for an additional 48 hours. *After three days, if your order is not able to be picked up, it will be forfeited without a refund as we can no longer guarantee the freshness of your blooms and hold space in the cooler for it!
If for any reason you can’t pick up your order, you are always welcome to have a pal pick-up in your place! Just let us know in your order notes who to expect at the kiosk.
For details on how to swing by to pickup, see our F.A.Q. answers above on our location, hours and parking!
How will I know when my order has been delivered or picked up?
If Delivery: You'll receive a text notification with a photo confirmation when your order has been delivered!
If Pickup: You'll receive an email in the same style as your order receipt that shows your order has been 'Fullfilled'!
I will be driving a distance with my flowers - how well will they travel?
We take extra care in packaging your orders to ensure they travel well.
- For Bouquets: Each bouquet is specially packaged with a hydrating wrap at the base, providing water for up to 1 hour. If your flowers will be out of water for longer than 1 hour, we strong suggest pairing with a vase, like our Everyday Glass Vase.
- For Vase Arrangements: We promise a 4-6 day lifespan for our vased arrangements, so they'll be perfectly fine for a short journey! To keep flowers in great condition during the trip, keep them in a cool environment and shielded from direct sunlight. To ensure the longest life out of your blooms, we recommend ordering as close to their time of gifting or presentation as possible!
The flowers and merchandise I purchased are gifts—will they be presentation-ready at the delivery?
Absolutely! We are all about presentation. :)
- Flowers - Our bouquets are wrapped in charming brown kraft paper, while our vased arrangements are packaged snugly in a white box.
- Merchandise - We wrap all pre-ordered merchandise in our lovely store-branded gift bags.
Refunds, Returns & Cancellations
Fresh & Dried Flowers
We create each bouquet and arrangement with our customer in mind—our highest priority is that you love your blooms! Although we do not offer refunds on our flower menu items, if you don’t absolutely love your purchase, we want to make it right for you.
Please share your concerns with us within 24 hours of pick-up, either in-person at our kiosk in Union Station during our normal business hours or through email at email@example.com. We’ll assess your concerns and talk through one of two options:
- Swapping out blooms for ones of comparable value.
- Replacement bouquet/arrangement of the same value.
*If your flowers have been improperly cared for or have experienced sun or heat damage, we reserve the right to decline any exchanges.
Returns & Exchanges: We will gladly refund or exchange any merchandise—in the original, like-new condition—within 15 days of purchase and with proof of purchase. We unfortunately cannot refund any holiday or sale items.
- Pre-orders - Cancellations for pre-ordered bouquets and/or arrangements—up to $250 in value before tax—can be made up to 48-hours in advance for a full refund. Orders exceeding $250, will be refunded to a store gift card for future use.
- Same-day Orders - Cancellations for same-day pick-up or delivery— up to $250 in value before tax—can be made 2 hours prior to your designated pick-up or delivery window for a full refund. Orders exceeding $250, will be refunded to a store gift card for future use.
Where do you get your flowers?
During our local growing season in Colorado (April-September), we source as many of our flowers from local growers as possible! Outside of that season, we partner with a few of Denver’s most established and trusted flower suppliers to import flowers from California and countries around the world.
How long can I expect the flowers to last?
The longevity of our flowers varies, but with a great environment and proper care, on average, you can enjoy their beauty for about 4-6 days. We especially select blooms with longevity in mind to help you get the most out of your flowers!
I'm picking up the flowers in advance of the time I'll be gifting or displaying them—will they still be alive?
Absolutely! We carefully prepare each arrangement to ensure its freshness lasts. Just follow our provided care instructions, and your flowers will be vibrant and beautiful when you're ready to present them.
What can I do to extend the life of my flowers?
So glad you’re thinking ahead! Every order comes with our Flower Care Card. It gives you simple instructions to keep both your fresh and dried flowers looking lovely for as long as possible.
Are you currently hiring for full or part-time positions?
At the moment, we aren't actively hiring, but we always welcome passionate individuals to submit their resumes. Feel free to check our website or drop by the store to inquire about future opportunities.
I'd love to learn more about floristry—how can I learn more about your path in flowers?
We appreciate your interest in floristry! We're more than happy to share insights and information about floristry in a written format. Drop us a line, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Do you accept vase returns or offer a program for bringing back unused vases?
Purchased a vase or vased arrangement from us? We love to encourage consciousness and sustainable purchasing, and we have news! You can return any vase in like-new condition to our store for the following credit applied to any same-day fresh flower purchase!
Do you have any discount programs for various organizations, such as non-profits, schools, or military?
While we truly appreciate your interest, at this time, we don't currently offer any discounts. However, we are working on a few programs for regular giving and we do periodically run promotions, so stay tuned for any exciting updates!
Do you have any scheduled sales or specific days/times during the week when flower discounts are offered?
We work hard to ensure our flowers are always the best and freshest quality, so if it’s anything less, or simply doesn’t make the cut! With that in mind, we don't currently offer specific sales or discounts on flowers. If there are any special promotions or discounts in the future, we'll be sure to let you know through our newsletters or Instagram!
Do you offer private workshops?
We do! We're currently booking private workshops for 2024. Note that our workshops are best suited for 8-12 guests, and pricing usually starts at $65 per participant (for bouquets) or $95 (for vased arrangements). Whether it's a baby shower, birthday, or corporate event, we're here to make it a blooming success—reach out below for a quote and availability!